From my friend and designer of primitive wool patterns, Ariadna Fusté, we welcome the first of many to come, the Frida Pumpkin Pincushion Kit! The sweet little sheep atop of the pumpkin is based on our very own Frida from our flock!
Combined with a little needle felting and a little sewing, this kit is the perfect winter activity for beginners and experts alike! Ariadna provides clear and easy to follow directions in her pattern. Make one or make 10! No matter what, you can't have enough!!!
Frida Pumpkin Pincushion Kit
1. 1 piece of muslin to create body of sheep.
2. 1 piece of felted wool fabric for the pumpkin
3. wool roving for stuffing of sheep and pumpkin
4. washed raw wool for wool of sheep
5. 1 needle felting needle
6. 1 chenile needle for sewing
7. 1 doll neele
*** not included thread, beads for eyes